Bolivia Motorcycle Adventures
Ride your dreams...
The best way to explore Bolivia by motorcycle
Our services and info
- We believe to offer the best quality / price relationship for a motorcycle tour in Bolivia.
- BMA offers all inclusive service, entrances, restaurants, hotels, gasoil … only alcoholic beverages are excluded.
- Our base is in Samaipata, 3 hours scenic drive from Santa Cruz de la Sierra in Bolivia.
- Viru-Viru airport (VVI) in Santa Cruz, Bolivia is our arrival airport. Direct flights with BOA and Air Europa from Madrid and with American Airlines and BOA from Miami. All offer luggage formula: Piece Concept 2 x 23kg.
We offer transfer service to/from Samaipata.
- Safely drive at all time and minimize potential dangers are our principal concerns.
- Our tours consist of max. 6 people, 8 people for groups.
- Custom tours on demand.
- Departure guarantee, for all scheduled tours.
- Each tour is accompanied by a 4x4 assistance vehicle with a motorcycle trailer and for some tours also a spare bike: Luggage, medical material, technical assistance but also offers riders the opportunity to rest during the tour.
- Riders drive only with a small daypack, containing camera, bike gear, snack, drinks, personal belongings, etc…
- Main guide speaks 5 languages, assistance vehicle driver and local guides speak English.
- The main guide is medically trained and holder of pre-hospital emergency certificates. Recommendations, venous access, arterial pressure, pulse oximeter, basic and emergency drugs, procedures and emergency equipment (spinal board, stifneck). Medicaments against altitude sickness, snake bite serums. Constant evolution…
- Triple communication: Cellular phone, Radio and satellite.
- The main guide is equipped with a basic survival kit and an advanced First Aid kit.
- The main guide includes a PLB system (personal location bacon) registered at the International Emergency Response Coordination Center (IERCC).
- We respect the age, physical conditions and special interests (such as photographers …) of our guests, with regard of breaks and drive rhythm.
- Our main object is to have fun, while traveling, visiting sites and inside the group.
- Our daily stages are never too long and calculated that even with several flat tires, the daily destination can be reached in any case before darkness.
- During some breaks we offer snacks, coca tea and we give specific information about Bolivia.
- We are specialized in: Nature, Culture, History, Ex-Urban Art, Archeology, Prehistory, Rock Art …
- Election of rest days in pleasant climatic zones with many options for those who do not want to rest. Laundry service 24 hours.
- Choice of the best possible hotels and restaurants (heating, buffet, A/C).
- Your family members and friends can follow your adventure via GPS live tracker, at the BMA website. And via BMA Facebook where we will post each evening (if possible) a picture from the day stage with a comment.
- During the second day, we offer a two hour essential briefing on the particularities of Bolivia and safe driving.
- Before each tour, we offer our “Off-road and safe driving” training at the rental price of the bike. Ask us.
- Our tours are adventure tours.
- We recommend a few days of altitude acclimatization at Samaipata (1.650m) before starting the tour. Ask us.
- Citizens of the European Community enter as Tourists in Bolivia. US American and Israeli citizens and perhaps others need a visa for Bolivian migration. Ask Us
- A vaccination certificate against Yellow Fever is required at the Bolivian migration for all people.