Did you ever imagine yourself riding a motorcycle across the spectacular roads of South America? Ride across the largest salt lake or down the most dangerous road in the world? Swim in a hot water lake or climb up to 5,000 + meters? Meet indigenous tribes and visit ancient temples? Navigate high mountain roads with breathtaking views or steaming tropical valleys with lazy rivers you have to cross by canoe or suspension- bridge?
Did you? Well, now you can do all that and much more. And without the hassle of organizing it all or the fear of getting lost in the Amazon jungle.
All you have to do is choose one of our motorcycle tours, hop onto a plane and from the moment you arrive here at the airport, up until the moment you leave via the same airport, we take care of everything.
That sounds easy, but trust us, choosing which tour you want to do is only the first challenge.
We are based in the "elbow off the Andes", about 100 km west from Santa Cruz. This is also the place where our adventures start, usually after a nice relaxed day to acclimatize and get rid of jetlag.
The guides are multilingual, and they are experienced motorcycle travelers. They have been living for several years in Bolivia, so they know the culture and the best way to get things done.
The motorcycles are recent Japanese dual sports bikes like Kawasaki KLR650, Honda XR650R and XR650L and for the short riders we have the Suzuki DR650
On the "less adventurous" tours you could bring a passenger.
Off-Road and safety training before each tour.
We perceived that interested riders don’t dare to ride with us in Bolivia because they don’t trust on their driving skills.
We also noticed that riders prepared themselves by special and very expensive ex. BMW Off-Road and BMW Sand trainings before coming for a tour with us.
During the tour, we remarked that this kind of trainings are not very adapted to the Bolivian reality. That’s why we decided to offer an appropriated Off-Road training in combination with a Bolivia safety training, before each tour.
During one day (also on request for two days) we will ride together without any hurry different situations like: Unpaved roads, stone roads, small sands, gravel roads, water crossing, small wave roads and give clear instructions how to ride safe on a Bolivian road, crossing a village or into a high traffic situation in a big town.....
We will offer this training before each tour at the rental conditions, for 100 USD/ day.
If you are interested, please speak to us and plan your arrival one/ more days before your tour starts.
More information about Bolivia.
During the 2017 season tours, we were able to further improve the quality management of our tours:
· The "Bolivia Briefing" on the first day was greatly expanded. New are instructions on driving safety and -technique, general rules of conduct in Bolivia and medical travel information.
· In the hotel selection we put special emphasis on flexibility in the booking, central location, large and comfortable rooms, heating in the highlands, air conditioning in the plains, breakfast buffet, regular maintenance of the facilities and fast Wi-Fi connection.
· In the quality assurance of the selected restaurants, we were able to enforce another criterion: Heated localities in the highlands.
· We have completed the standard tools, the to use and spare parts assortment in the assistance vehicle and made it more efficient.
· The rest day at Mission Impossible and Wild Wild West Tour has been displaced from Tupiza to Tarija. Tarija is predestined for its pleasant climate, which allows us to dine in the evening at "El Marques", outside on the central plaza.
The hotel offers more comfort.
More possible excursion destinations, for those who do not want to rest.
· Some nice rest, snack or picnic places have been added.
Ride your dreams…
BOLIVIA MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURES
Casa El Barquito, Camino a San del Rosario, Barrio Arriba, Samaipata, Santa Cruz, BOLIVIA
Phone: 00591-67777277 / 00591-3-944-6716. email@example.com
Bolivia Motorcycle Adventures
Ride your dreams...
The best way to explore Bolivia by motorcycle
Did you ever...
We use Solar Accounting software
Our tours are guaranteed to depart.
There is no minimum number of participants. Any tour that is booked will depart.